Subscribe to E-paper
Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) and AgreementTo provide information through the E-paper, the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation (TWSE) will collect, process, and use your personal information.
To protect your interests, please read the following information carefully (Purpose of collection and Classification of personal information are according to the classification in "The specific purpose and the classification of personal information of the Personal Information Protection Act" from the Ministry of Justice.):
- Purpose of collecting personal information:
- 135 Communication and telecommunication services.
- Type of personal information collected:
- C001 E-mail address.
- Period, location, user and format of TWSE’s personal information collection practice:
- Period:Starting from successful subscription to cancelation of the subscription, a period of time required by law, or a period specified by the competent authority in the "TWSE Document Preservation Timetable".
- Location:within the R.O.C.
- Subject:The information will be used by the TWSE or provided to the competent authority of the TWSE or a third party when required by law.
- Format:The TWSE will collect, process, and use your information in the format of digital file.
- Subscribers’ rights and ways to exercise the rights:
You may exercise your rights stipulated in Article 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act through the TWSE website, telephone calls, or in person, including making a request to
- access or brows
- update or modify.
- suspend collection, processing or use.
- delete personal information.
- Consequence of not providing personal information:
If you fail to or are unable to provide the above-requested personal information, the TWSE will not be able to provide you with the TWSE E-paper service.