|TIB stocks||TIB stocks transferring to the general board|
|Investor qualifications||Must be “qualified investors”* or the TIB company buying back their own shares in accordance with the law.||None|
|Trading methods||The same as stocks listed on the general board|
|Trading units||1,000 shares|
|Tick size||The same as stocks listed on the general board|
|Daily price fluctuation limit||There is no limit for the first five days of listing.
While starting on the sixth day of listing, there is a 10% price fluctuation limit.
|Starting on the first day of listing transferred from TIB to the general board, there is a 10% price fluctuation limit.
Auction reference price at market opening of the transferring day are used to determine the daily price fluctuation limits.
|Trading hours||The same as stocks listed on the general board|
|Trading restrictions||Day trading, margin trading, and securities borrowing and lending not allowed||None|
|Odd lot trading||After-hour odd lot trading is allowed; intraday odd lot trading is not allowed.||Both intraday and after-hour odd lot trading is allowed.|
* The term “qualified investor” means an investor that meets one of the following criteria:
- A professional institutional investor or a juristic person with 1 or more years of experience in securities trading investment.
- Legally incorporated venture capital enterprises.
- Juristic person obtaining IPO shares at TIB through negotiated sales.
- A natural person with 2 or more years of experience in securities investment and meeting one of the following criteria:
- The person has financial statement of NT$2 million or more.
- The person has an average annual income of NT$1 million or more over the most recent two fiscal years.
**When purchasing TIB stocks for the first time, the qualified investor who is natural person must sign a Risk Disclosure Statement for TIB Securities and the explanation and disclosure regarding the aforementioned Risk Disclosure Statement is required before a brokerage firm accepts said investor’s consignment.