Regulations Governing the Use of Trading Information、Contract、Charge
Any person who applies for use of TWSE's information shall abide by the "Regulations Governing the Use of Trading Information" of the TWSE and the provisions of other applicable rules, circulars and public announcements. TWSE asks any person who applies for use of TWSE's information to execute the appropriate agreement and pay the market information fee.
- Regulations Governing the Use of Trading Information
- Supplemental Provisions Governing Application for Transmitting (Broadcasting) Real-Time Stock Price Index Information and Delayed Trading Information
- Any person who receives Real-time trading information either directly form TWSE or indirectly from a user shall enter into Agreement on supply and use of trading information of Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation with TWSE.
- Any person who receives Real-time stock price index or Delayed traing information shall enter into Agreement on use of trading information with TWSE.
- Criteria for Charging Fees