The investment scope in which offshore overseas Chinese and foreign investors invest in domestic securities is limited to the following:
- The stock, the certificate of entitlement to new share from convertible bond, and Taiwan depositary receipt of the publicly offered or privately placed by the listed companies, the companies in OTC and Emerging Stock.
- Government bond, monetary bond, general corporate bond, corporate convertible bond, and corporate bonds with warrants.
- The beneficiary certificate publicly offered or privately placed by the entrusted organization, the asset-based securities publicly offered or privately placed by the company with special purpose.
- Share subscription (sale) warrant.
- Other securities approved by the authority governing the securities.