Waterfall of JSCF
- When a securities firm defaults, JSCF will be used in the following order:
- The JSCF contribution by the defaulted securities firm is used first.
- NT$2 bn.(TWSE’s First Special Clearing Fund).
- The NT$1 bn(TWSE’s Second Special Clearing Fund) and the other portion of JSCF(Contributions from the other securities firms) used pro-rata as a pool.
- Re-filling of JSCF：If a securities firm's JSCF share is zero, it shall refill its JSCF share within the deadline noticed by TWSE. Otherwise its trading right will be suspended by TWSE.